FORGET-ME-KNOT Memorial Ring
The Forget-Me-Knot ring looks like butcher’s string tied in a little bow knot.
My grandmother would say “If you want to remember something– tie a string on your finger.”
“Maw” always tied the string on my pointer finger but this little ring can be worn on either hand, on any finger or thumb.
This treasured "Remember Me Ring" can start out on the biggest finger and as she grows rotate to the pinky finger, necklace or even become a toe ring!
“The Forget-Me-Knot” was designed and included in the Widows Ring Collection because:
- A widow in Australia purchased a Widows Ring for herself and asked if I had anything for her heart-broken daughter.
- A friend asked for a ring for young girls
- I wanted a “grandparent-ring” as a legacy gift for my grandchildren when the time comes.
REMEMBER ANYONE WHO IS FAR AWAY:
- A parent on deployment
- A sister, brother, relative or friend or a pet.
- Especially designed by "Expressions of Grief by Diane" .
- “Widows Ring” (is the brand) and is lightly inscribed inside the shank. You can be assured of a quality product.
- This adorable silver finish ring is made of stainless steel, will not tarnish or turn – it is allergy free
and is likely to maintain its original shape and luster for a lifetime, regardless of how much abuse it takes.
- Even sizes 4-11 (to fit any finger or thumb)
We Also Recommend